Firearms & Military Auction
at McIntosh Country Market
Route 28, Margaretville, NY
(GPS Address - 213 Fair Street)
Saturday, December 8th 2018
This auction will feature approximately 40 firearms, a collection of vintage bayonets and edged weapons, uniforms, historical books and more. Check
back for photos and a more complete listing.
Firearms List - To be sold at 1:30 pm
1. Long Tom 12 ga. Single shot
2. Savage model 340 B - bolt action 222 caliber
3. Mossburg 22 caliber 340 KC w/Tasco 4x15 scope
4. Mossburg 410 pump action
5. Pieper 12 ga. Double barrel
6. Traditions Kentucky 50 caliber flint lock
7. Marlin model 39 A - 22 caliber sl/lr
8. Savage model 25 caliber 223-Remington w/scope
9. Savage pump action 12 gauge
10. Thompson Center 50 caliber Omega w/scope
11. Stoger model 2000 semi-automatic
12. Savage model 99 E - lever action 300
13. Mossburg bolt action 22 long rifle
14. Thompson Center 45 caliber Cherokee black powder
15. Mossburg model 185 k 20 gauge
16. Thompson Center 12 gauge "new Englander" black powder
17. Ruger 10-22 long rifle w/3x9 Cabela's scope
18. Winchester model 70 - 30-06 caliber-training gun*
19. Black powder 12 gauge shotgun
20. Savage model 10 w/Simmons 4x12 AO scope
21. 1950 Russian military SKS
22. Connecticut Valley Arms 1858 Remington new model army
24. Italian Black Powder Gun
25. Marlin Model 22 M-22 Magnum
26. H & R Single Shot 9-9mm
27. H & R Single Shot 12 Gauge
28. Browning 20 Gauge Automatic
29. Mannlicker Shonaur 1950-270
30. Winchester Model 70-300 WSM
31. Winchester Model 100- 308
32. Remington 742. 30-06
LARGE QUANTITY OF NEW, BOXED AMMUNITION - SOLD IN LOTS.
Edged Weapons & Bayonets: WWI French bayonet, Model 1903 bayonet, 1943 glider trooper bayonet, continental European bayonet, 1943 USMC bolo
knife w/case, SKS or AK bayonet, Damascus blade Bowie knife, 1907 bayonet, US model 5 Imperial bayonet, fighting knife, Topaz Koph skull headed
dagger, WW II Us bayonet, and others.
Military Collectibles: WW II Army helmets, US Officer's hat, Paratrooper boots, USMC footlocker w/contents, Army/Air Force flight suit,
Flight pants, US Army backpacks, Eisenhower style Army jackets, military dress uniforms, army shovels, military binoculars, Coca Cola Homefront
Airplane posters, New York Times WW I pictorial editions, 27th Division history books, military books, WW I Bible, military blankets, military
Other Items: 20 US Silver dollars, some w/mint marks, Vintage Woolrich hunting suit, hunting pants, gun cases, powder flasks, scopes, knives,
copper pots & items, and more.
FIREARMS WILL BE SOLD IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS. N.I.C.S. CHECKS DONE ON-SITE - $20 PER FIREARM. MUST PRESENT A VALID
Photos (page 1)
Photos (page 2) New 12-3
Photos (page 3) New 12-3
Photos (page 4) New 12-6
Preview: Friday, December 7 - Noon to 4:00 pm
Saturday, December 8 - 9:00 am to Auction Time
or By Appointment
Terms: 13% Buyers Premium
3% discount if paying by Cash or Check
Valid ID Required!
Absentee and telephone bids are always welcome, please call (607) 434-5639 before 10 PM on December 7 for information and arrangements.
As always, McIntosh Auctions are Live Auctions, no on-line bidding.
Great Refreshments available!
Please call the Market on the DAY OF THE SALE! Market Phone: 845-586-1088
McIntosh Country Market will be open Saturday's from 10 am to 4 pm and Sundays from 10 am to 3 pm. McIntosh Auction Service
Market Phone: 845-586-1088
Market Address: Route 28 (GPS Address - 213 Fair Street), Margaretville, NY 12455
The Shop is full of many interesting items, stop by and check them out before they're gone!
Stop by and visit all the great businesses at the Market:
Fair Street Gardens - Back for 2018!
Fair Street Gardens Photos
Amish Barn Photos
Bovina Center, NY 13740
Look for website updates Wednesday - Friday